- Create a new child and adult day care center to meet a growing community demand.
- Design needed to allow for future growth.
- Required extensive written and graphic communication and paperwork due to the grant process, working with the city nad private donors.
- Two separate entrances for adult and child day care, to both drive-up and drop-off areas.
- Common circulation areas allow for visual and physical inter generational interaction.
- Building allows for future expansion to the west, integrating future program areas.