- A middle school requiring a larger space for assemblies, physical education, community events, and athletic competition.
- Providing a truly multi-purpose facility able to accommodate a wide range of school and community activities.
- Fitting an addition into an existing school building both programmatically and aesthetically.
- The design utilized a precast concrete and masonry structure which took several design cues from the existing building, including repetition of forms.
- Materials used to finish the spaces can accommodate many kinds of use and the multi-purpose space can be manipulated to conform to unique uses.